Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moving and TEETH!!!!

Okay so I don't really know when I will be able to post next so I thought I would take a quick minute to say a little blurb! Well this all happened quite quickly. We have been looking for a house for a little while now and have not really found anything and things are still continuing to drop in price. So we decided to just wait it out for at least 6 months to see what the market does. We found a cute little apartment, I would call it a town home-but anyways it is so cute and we have started to move things in. I can't wait Molly will be able to have her own little room which will be so cute. I will post pictures of some of our rooms and what not when we get all settled in. We are hoping to be moved in completely by Friday night and spend that night in our new place. YEAH! We are really sad to be moving from our dear friends and out of this great ward, but we need more room-if any of you have been here it is way way way too small:). Wish us Luck!


On another note, like I said I don't know when I will be back on as soon as we get the Internet over there, but Molly is teething. I hear the top teeth hurt more and I have already seen it, she has a runny nose, small fever, and messy diapers and is very clingy. It is so sad and I just have to sit and snuggle her and not get anything else done poor little girl. She is the best baby and when things start to hurt her or she doesn't feel good its the saddest thing ever and she still tries to be a happy girl. She is scooting backwards now and is rolling all over the place. I will post pictures of her teeth once they finally get here.

6 comments:

kate said...

eww.. I'm not of moving.. Good luck with that!!!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Wow! A new place. So exciting for you all. No worries, we will all be waiting when you get back to blogging!

Josh and Amber said...

Congrats on moving! It's the pits, but it'll be good once you get settled. Josh and I wanna buy a house to, but we're just kind of waiting for like 6months or so too. You never know whats going to happen!
That's so cute molly is scooting backwards and rolling around. Paige just sits in one spot. And HATES her stomach. So she won't roll around even though she can. And she still has NO teeth!

Mal and Kade said...

Oh, poor Molly. It was so fun to see you guys at the store. She is getting so big! I hope you love your new house. I always hate the actual moving part, but I love living in a new place.

Emily said...

Landon and I have been house hunting a little too, but decided to wait as well. It's a little overwhelming! Molly is so beautiful! I am very impressed with the dress you made, too. It's beautiful! You are so talented.

The Cuffs said...

Hey Brielle-
Your little girl is adorable. Send me an e-mail and we'll catch up. natashacuff@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Natasha