Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Maggie is 13 Months Old....

Maggie K 
@ 13 months...
* Weighs 20.4 lbs. (20th %) 
*Wears size 3 diapers
*Wearing size 3-4 shoes
*Wears size 6-12/12-18 mo. clothes
* Running everywhere 
*Climbs up everything
*LOVES to be outside-favorite thing to do is ride on Molly's scooter and swinging
* She has started to like to color
*Still not saying much "hi" "mama" "dadda" 
*She signs "more" and nods "yes" and "no"
*Has become a little more picky with what she eats
*Still nursing- she will not drink Milk, spits it out every time then throws the sippy cup
*Still sleeps with bear, binky, and blankey
*Loves to put shoes on and brings me clothes out of the dirty clothes to put on her since she can reach them I guess.
*Starting to like to color with crayons and chalk and not eating it all the time
* Loves to be in the tub
*Gives the best hugs and kisses ever-starting to blow kisses more too
*Gives high 5
*Way big time Mama's girl- doesn't like much of anyone else unless she knows I am there 
*Loves Molly more than I ever thought possible, they have the sweetest bond ever

I can't believe she is already this old, she is the sweetest little thing ever and a little high maitinence not for me just for every one else. She is so cuddly and loves to just come sit on my lap and lay with me. She is so lively and full of it, I love watching her learn and grow...Love you Maggie K.

Comparison time: Molly has about double the hair Maggie does at this age- Molly also is way more chubby by a few pounds at least...
 I have a funny video of Mag, I posted it on FB, but it wont upload on here-dang, maybe later!

1 comment:

Michelle_Alayne said...

Your girls have the most pretty eyes!!!