Monday, December 10, 2012

A little of whats been going on around here...

Maggie has been into dress-ups for a few months now, but her baby obsession has boomed she has taken a liking to this particular one and feeds it, puts it to bed, buckles it in the car and so on. 

 The girls LOVE dresses/skirts that's what they prefer to wear most days, Maggie is anti knee socks and leg warmers so we have lots of tights at our house along with leggings. These are some of my favorite tights on their cute little legs. 



Molly has especially been killing it with cuteness the last couple days, I can't help but snap her picture especially where striped leggins are involved! She is so sweet and I feel like we don't get to spend as much one and one time with each other because she has school. So we have been trying to do special things each day even if its just snuggling under a blanket talking about the day. She likes to play alone with her Loopsys in her room and asks that I keep Maggie out. So I try to wrangle Mag and keep her busy so Molly can play how she wants.
 Christmas time would not be complete without a letter to Santa- Both girls know exactly what they want and have been trying to be extra good. Lets hope they get what they want, and that they are nice the remainder of time till Christmas. Molly's picture is so sweet, its Santa with his reindeer flying over houses.
 This is cute Taislie we will be babysitting her one day a week when her mom goes back to work, the girls were all over her and could not stop loving in her. Bringing her toys and putting her in their baby stroller. Lets hope she survives all the love especially from Miss Maggie.

 Sweet little love just cant quite kick the nap yet. She says she doesn't need one and on days when I don't make her lay down this is how we find her around 5ish pm. So the days she does this night time is a bit challenging. She is not ready to lose it yet which I am grateful for, but sometimes she just doesn't wanna take one so we just roll with it.
While we were at Broadheads on Sunday Mag threw herself a birthday party, she set it all up and even requested a birthday hat. Grandpa humored her and sang her Happy Birthday-she was beaming!

Play time is the best with these two ladies, they play so well together most the time and Molly is the sweetest to do what Maggie instigates. She was so sweet and offered to be Maggie's prince the whole afternoon. 



 Girls and I had a few free mornings and made salt dough ornaments, I don't know who had more fun me or them. They were really into it and Molly even tried to outline her own with the puff paint she was pretty proud of herself. I was proud of her as well, I think she did pretty darn good.






 "Toot" is getting a little tattered because he is loved so much we have a new elf coming to help out, but the girls sure do love him. This particular morning was their favorite he went shopping in the pantry with their shopping cart.

No comments: