Monday, December 3, 2012

"Lets go to the ball"

 Clint was working and my mom was gone for Thanksgiving and when she got back asked if we wanted to go shopping with her. Of course we could not turn down a shopping date and these cuties were ready to shop their hearts out. They love going to town, even if we are just window shopping... We had a blast. They looked so cute all matchy matchy- I match them as much as possible because it is getting harder since they are both in different size sections-Mag is still in toddler and Mol has advanced to bigger girl... So when they match I like to take a little picture. I did not know what I was in for when I said lets just snap a picture before we go. They would not stop posing and wanted me to take more and more pictures. At first Molly was trying to cooperate and since little diva Maggie was not cooperating and posing her heart out Molly got in on the action too!







 While we were shopping my mom was looking for some boots so we stopped at a shoe store in the mall- the girls went crazy and Molly picked the highest most sparkly shoes and tried them each on. So naturally Maggie had to try them on next, as soon as she put them on she said "Well, lets go to the ball" It was pretty tricky getting them out of that store they loved all the high heeled sparkly shoes the store had to offer!!!


No comments: