Sunday, December 23, 2012

last litte while..

This last little while has been pretty busy and I have not taken as many pictures as I usually do and I am kinda sad about that now looking back- o well! These two little munchikins are growing like weeds and changing every single day. The anticiaption for Christmas is the best and most magical in little kids eyes. It is pretty great and we can't complain.. 

 Girls got an early present from Haylie at Pasta and they couldn't have been more thrilled...
 Christmas Dresses...

 She started doing this right this minute and now every time I tell her to smile this is what I get. great Maggie, just great...

 She just melts my heart so much- she has been so extra sweet lately I just can't get enough of her..
 The other day we were driving Mol to preschool after several rainy days and this was our view- nothing beats the Red Mountain with snow covered mountains in the back ground...This is why we live where we do, simply beautiful...
 We spent all day at the school one day last week helping in Grandma Kara's class fort their Christmas party, then Mol had her preschool party.. We partied hard and the girls were on a sugar high for sure and Molly insisted on wearing her Reindeer antlers all day long...

 Mag was testing out her hula hoop skills during Mols Preschool party...
 Maggie has some serious bed head when she wakes up, must mean she is sleeping pretty good at night...


No comments: